Updated aquarium monitoring and control system with built-in WiFi
* Easily monitor & control aquarium parameters with mobile devices
* Convenient system updates eliminate cumbersome firmware updates
High-tech aquarium monitoring and control system boasts built-in WiFi for greater set up ease and enhanced performance. Neptune Systems Next Generation Apex WiFi Aquarium Controller System builds upon the popular Apex aquarium control system for extreme ease of use from your internet-enabled mobile device. Integrated 802.11g/n wireless technology and new mobile app allow expedited set up and control. Also, upon notification, users can easily perform system updates from their mobile device, or even over WiFi in a matter of seconds!
Redesigned Apex Base Unit features a revolutionary mounting design that allows convenient access to all the connections while making it more difficult for water to enter the electronics via cable.
Next generation Energy Bar 832 included with your Apex System is the ultimate power control hub featuring built-in power monitoring and an internal power supply. Forward and backward compatible design allows you to employ existing Apex accessories and modules.
- Apex Base Unit (Control Head)
- Energy Bar 832
- 6 ft Aquabus Cable
- Lab Grade Salinity Probe
- Lab Grade Double Junction pH Probe
- Lab Grade Double Junction ORP Probe
- Temperature Probe
- pH and Salinity Calibration Fluids
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment ensuring it is operating correctly at all times and lets you know when it's not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy-to-use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
Apex Base Unit (Control Head) Specifications
Energy Bar 832 Specifications
Shop all Aquarium Controllers and Monitors.
Please click on "More Information" for easy set up guide.
- Built-In WiFi
- Temperature Probe Port
- Salinity Probe Port
- pH Probe Port
- ORP Probe Port
- Ethernet Port
- Switch Inputs
- (2) AquaBus Ports
- 4 Channels of Variable Speed/Dimming (0-10V)
- (13) Total power connections for your aquarium devices
- (8) 120V AC Outlets all switched with relays rated for millions of cycles
- (3) 1LINK 24VDC Smart outlets for devices such as WAV, DOS, etc.
- (2) Switchable 24VDC outlets for accessories such as small pumps, solenoids, fans, etc.
- Base Controller Unit - 4.75" L x 5.25" H x 3.25" W
- Energy Bar 832 - 10" L x 6.5" H x 2.25" W
NEPTUNE APEX CONTROLLER
For years we have advocated a wired network connection for your Apex due to its superior reliability – and we still do. However, for many people a wired connection is just not possible.
So, for this Apex we spent countless man-hours developing an incredible 802.11g/n Wi-Fi connection with reliability that rivals a wired connection. And, the connection process to your home network is amazingly simple – getting you set up and on the Apex Fusion cloud service in just a couple of minutes!
NEW EASY SETUP
New set up wizards and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With this new Apex, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS:
IoTa – (Internet of Things, Aquarium)
Mount it to the wall or inside your cabinet
Plug in the probes and your equipment
Connect it to your home network via wi-fi or cable
Run the new Configuration Wizards
Start monitoring and controlling your entire tank, in less than an hour, with no programming
The Apex is an IoTa platform built for reliability when things go wrong – not just a toy to play with everything is A-OK.
Every Apex has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control panel) with complete functionality – even if the internet is down! This is important, see why. . .Let’s say you have a power outage and want your aquarium to take the appropriate actions to maintain the fish and corals for the longest time possible. Or, what if the internet is down (or a company’s cloud servers) and you simply want to manually turn on your lights or turn off your skimmer.
Some aquarium controllers work ONLY via their online cloud service, so when the internet is down or slow, you are out of luck. With the Apex you can continue running your tank without interruption.